Pages

Monday, April 2, 2012

Pick of the Bunch Recounts - x2!

Here's our Pick of the Bunch recounts from this week and from Week 7 (we were so stuck in to our goal setting preparation we didn't get a chance to do diary writing last week)


Well done to Emma (W7) and Dana (W9) for being voted the best recounts of the week!


On Sunday I went to Flipperball.  I heard everyone cheering 'go! go!' The whistle blew, everybody was swimming to get the ball.  I got the ball and I scored a goal.  At the end we all had a lolly.
By Emma


Vroom, vroom, the engine revved and when everyone hopped in, zoom, the car raced off like a cheetah.  "Where are we going?" I asked my dad.  
"Just wait and see," he replied.  When we got there my mouth couldn't shut.  We had time left so we went to the garden next to it.  It was beautiful - rose and flowers were everywhere.  When we down there was a beach.  Then we went up the Skytower.  It made me very dizzy.  The restaurant was slowly turning around like a slow turtle.  First my sisters gave my mum a present.  It was a couple of t-shirts and my mums favourite chocolate.  Yum yum, it was the best restaurant and the best day ever.
By Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment